Dixie State University Computer Crime Institute (DSU-CCI), now offers a three-day training in chip-off forensics.
Training Sessions Available
Dixie State University Computer Crime Lab
1071 E 100 S
University Plaza Bldg D
St George, UT 84770
Training topics include:
- Cell Phone Disassembly and Basic Cell Phone Repair
- Removing and Repairing the BGA Chip
- Identifying and Reading the Chip
- Making Sense of an Unstructured Hex Dump
- Making Sense of a Structured Hex Dump
Minimum class size is 6.
Maximum class size is 12.
For questions contact:
Joan Runs Through
Dixie State University Computer Crime Institute